See the API list
Sort of easy, but there is a tedious need to define the call signature at call time. Survivable.
This package provides an interface from R to Julia, based on the XR structure, as implemented in the XR package, in this repository.
rJulia provides an interface between R and Julia. It allows a user to run a script in Julia from R, and maps objects between the two languages.
The names are nearly all self explaining
- Matlab? mat.jl
- ProtoBuf.jl does ProtoBuf
- FlatBuffers (like Protobuf but fast, no copying/unpacking)
- Feather.jl (access to the apache arrow format used to schange dataframes)
- Rdata.jl does R
- HDF5.jl - see also JLD2.jl which writes a simple HDF5 subset.
- MsgPack.jl (MsgPack is a binary JSON competitor made famous by zerorpc)
- Query.jl provides a LINQ-type query interface to pretty much all the data sources you can imagine anyone having bothered to implement – including ODE solvers (!?) and various databases.
- BigArrays.jl provides an array interface over databases, seemingly targetting out-of-memory mathematics