Cheap bulk food
My emphasis is on things that I can buy in bulk for my seven person household.
- OOOBY Regional/organic produce.
- Fireworks food (Mexican)
- Two Providores, our local restaurant supplier, also sells to the public and some of their deals are good even at retail rates.
- Honest to goodness is an organic specialist dry good provider that is actually cheap if you buy in bulky enough bulk. (>AUD500)
- Paesanella, the local cheese maker, does a fine buffalo ricotta and serves it to you still warm if you arrive at the right time.
- Nature’s Pantry Supplies mail order nutrient specialty stuff.
- Looma’s is a place that bakes and delivers cakes to order, anywhere in Sydney. Good cakes. I am currently addicted to this family-run business, having just ordered the croquembouche, which was in fact bigger and more spectacular than promised on the web site, and now I am so full of custard and pastry that I walk funny. Here, use my referral code if you want to buy a cake for someone in Sydney. I am trying to accumulate enough discounts to get a vegan chocolate cake for my vegan flatmate.
- Pudding Lane makes christmas pudding and delivers it by mail, they are in Newcalste, as is…
- Pudding Lady
No comments yet. Why not leave one?