Trendy functional LISP-derivative.
We don’t want to learn clojure, we want to learn
Clojure isn’t really a program but a library managed as part of a project and Leiningen is the user interface to that library.
To install Clojure you should install Leiningen and then follow the tutorial.
Leiningen is for automating Clojure projects without setting your hair on fire.
It offers various project-related tasks and can:
- create new projects
- fetch dependencies for your project
- run tests
- Art-focussed tutorial
- obligatory web technology version: clojurescript.
- clojure atlas is an ontological atlas of clojure, with shiny animated interactive graphs and suchlike.
- thi.ng Computational design tools for Clojure/ClojureScript
- Co(de)Factory is a collaborative open source 3d rendering art-object making machine for the Barbican.
- lighttable is an IDE for clojure designed from the ground up to do freaky spacecode magic
- clojure for the brave and true is one of those quirky programming language manuals that teaches using twee.