The dynamics of spatial processes evolving in time.
- Pangeo: A community platform for Big Data geoscience
- csiro-dcfp/pangeo_hpc: Scripts and advice for running Pangeo with
dask-jobqueueon (some) Australian HPC systems
- Spatio-Temporal Statistics with R
…is a toolkit for high performance geospatial processing, modelling and analysis.
Some highlights of Geostack include:
- Range of programmable geospatial operations based on OpenCL, including map algebra, distance mapping and rasterisation.
- Data IO for common geospatial types such as geotiff and shapefiles with no dependencies.
- Implicit handling geospatial alignment and projections, allowing easier coding of geospatial models.
- Python bindings for interoperability with GDAL/RasterIO/xarray/NetCDF.
- Built-in computational solvers including level set and network flow models.
More information and build guides are on our wiki.
Geostack can be installed for Python using conda.
gstat does certain R stats.