- Would a journal of infrastructure complexity be any good?
- Construction and the Toyota Production System - by Brian Potter - Construction Physics
- Why We Can’t Have Nice Things - The American Interest
- How high are infrastructure costs? Analyzing Interstate construction spending
- Australia’s infrastructure cost conundrum
- Trump Infrastructure Plan: Cost Will be an Issue. Here’s Why. | National Review
- Why do roads, rail, and infrastructure cost so much to build in the US? - Vox
- SMART Infrastructure Facility - University of Wollongong – UOW
Brogan, Steve. n.d. “A National Study of Infrastructure Risk,” 99.
Brooks, Leah, and Zachary D. Liscow. 2019. “Infrastructure Costs.” SSRN Electronic Journal.
Coppage, Jonathan. 2018. “Our Infrastructure Inefficiency.” National Review (blog).
Flyvbjerg, Bent, and Dan Gardner. 2023. How Big Things Get Done: The Surprising Factors That Determine the Fate of Every Project, from Home Renovations to Space Exploration and Everything In Between. New York: Currency.
Hidalgo, C. A., B. Klinger, A.-L. Barabási, and R. Hausmann. 2007. “The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations.” Science 317 (5837): 482–87.
Hidalgo, César A., and Ricardo Hausmann. 2009. “The Building Blocks of Economic Complexity.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 106 (26): 10570–75.
Kitchin, Rob, Tracey P. Lauriault, and Gavin McArdle. 2015. “Knowing and Governing Cities Through Urban Indicators, City Benchmarking and Real-Time Dashboards.” Regional Studies, Regional Science 2 (1): 6–28.
Leishman, Chris, Steven Bond-Smith, Weidong Liang, Jinqiao Long, Duncan Maclennan, and Steven Rowley. 2021. “Relationships Between Metropolitan, Satellite and Regional City Size, Spatial Context and Economic Productivity.” AHURI Final Report, no. 357 (June).
Louf, Rémi, and Marc Barthelemy. 2014. “A Typology of Street Patterns.” Journal of The Royal Society Interface 11 (101): 20140924.
McLaren, Duncan, and Julian Agyeman. 2015. Sharing Cities: A Case for Truly Smart and Sustainable Cities. Urban and Industrial Environments. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
Resnick, Mitchel. 1997. Turtles, Termites, and Traffic Jams : Explorations in Massively Parallel Microworlds. MIT Press.
Smil, Vaclav. 2000. “Energy in the Twentieth Century: Resources, Conversions, Costs, Uses, and Consequences.” Annual Review of Energy and the Environment 25 (1): 21–51.
Swei, Omar. 2018. “Long-Run Construction Cost Trends: Baumol’s Cost Disease and a Disaggregate Look at Building Material Price Dynamics.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 144 (7): 04018058.