Notes on what relationships are, how they work, and how to get value out of them, how to cultivate a relationship with another sentient being, how to co-mingle your soul with another etc.
There is a cottage industry in building relationships by answering intimate questions together.
Most famous: that 36-questions-to-fall-in-love thing
ClearerThinking.org’s Life-Changing Questions was originally pitched for one person insight, but has a multiplayer mode, so I think it worth mentioning
Clearerthinking.org also offer a Relationship Review
- Ozy brennan: Five Kinds of Relationship Problems.
- Managing Arguments In Relationships
- Shannon Curry: Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Trial, Marriage, Dating & Love | Lex Fridman Podcast #366. I do not care about the Depp/Heard story, but Shannon Curry was exceedingly interesting.
- Andrew Huberman: Relationships, Drama, Betrayal, Sex, and Love | Lex Fridman Podcast #393
- Mari Ruti on Lack, Love, and Psychoanalysis – Sean Carroll
- What is Love? Neural Annealing in the Presence of an Intentional Object | Qualia Computing.